My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Friday 22 December 2006

32nd Day - 22 Dec 2006

I was on holiday today. Because its end of the year I just wanted to use the holidays I was left with this year and have taken them now. Tomorrow we are leaving to Dubai...(Fingers Crossed) it depends on the the mercy of Fog :-)

yesterday and today were little strange because I was feeling hungry yesterday and today I was getting little cravings on food....hmmmm....Something is wrong?
May be because I've started my AAM week. Today I cooked my 50g(I didn't know that 50gm is this less ) chicken and 2tblspoon of mushroom with little salt and spices. CD allows only spices and my generous mind allowed the salt :) After all my mouth needs something good to eat.

Yea...today my weigh in showed .1kg weight loss. It was okay because I was little worried that Im starting with AAM and might start putting on the weight with water retention. It din't happen...But tomorrow it might happen because I've added salt and it might lead to water retention.

Anyways, if the fog permits us I'll be holidaying till next year and back on blogging from Jan. If not I'll keep posting...

Merry Christmas....Happy new year....
I'm so happy that I'm already working on one of my usual new year resolution and now I do not know what resolution I should take for 2007 because I'm always used to this weight loss resolution :)

No comments: