My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Friday 8 December 2006

17th Day

This week has been little different from the last week. Though, I don't have so much urge to eat I've been feeling kind of depressed during the day. I really do not know whether its the diet. I'm guessing its the diet because I'm usually not that kind of person. Even if I have any problems I'll be down only for a day or two and not more than that. But this week, I do not have any reason to be depressed or down but still am feeling so. I'm really conscious not to show that to my hubby and daughter but sometimes it comes out. I need to be more conscious about it.

I don't want my entire family to undergo change when I'm doing this diet. My hubby has been so helpful that he prepares tea for me whenever I'm tired and was even ready to buy food from outside if I was finding it hard to cook for him. I'm feeling guilty that he's been so helpful and am trying to be selfish. I need to work on this thing now...

No comments: