My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Tuesday 5 December 2006

14th Day

Yesterday was my official 2nd week on this diet. Hmmmm...I can't believe its alreayd two weeks. I am proud of myself now.

Yesterday was little strange because I was kind of feeling hungry. I had stopped feeling hungry a week ago. In the evening I checked my ketosis and it was okay. So i don't know what the reason was.

I had my crunch bar for my breakfast and I should say this 'WOW.........That was wonderful'. The problem was, I usually have bites of the bar during the whole of day time and because the crunch bar was really good I couldn't put it back and ate the whole bar in few mins. May be that's the reason I was hungry. I had soups for both afternoon and night. (Wanted a change). I did not like the vegetable soup and chickent & mushroom soup but I loved the Oriental chilli.

So I'm liking this CD where I have lots of options. My blog still reads Lipotrimmer though I'm currently a CDer(Cambridge dieter)... :) I cannot do anything now though

No comments: