My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Sunday 17 December 2006

27th Day - 17th Dec 2006

Hectic Sunday!!!

Had guests at home and lots of cleaning and stuff. I spoke to my parents, bro and sis in India and you know what!!! They all could make out that I've lost lots of weight and they said I look lot younger than what I used to. No need to mention how I am feeling.... My sis-in-law went one step more and said "I look like a Model". Not that I just believed all the words but still made me happy. After all you need some motivation and when people notice change and appreciate it, its definitely motivating..... Is it not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaa its definitely motivating.

Anonymous said...

Yaa motivation can make anything possible. View my motivational video for more & more motivation for u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjlHJZPJHIA