My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Sunday 3 December 2006

13th Day

Today is my second diet on CD. I'm really enjoying this diet now. Got used to the sachets and water intake.

Today I went to weigh myself with the pharmacist and only 12 lbs down. At home when I checked it was nearly 14 Lbs down two days earlier. I don't know why it varies. Because I was goin to get weighed I did not even drink water or eat anything and thought of doing it after the weighing. Actually it affected me so much that when I came back from the pharmacy, I had acute stomach pain and had to go to the toilet at least twice. When I read the CD book it clearly stated that I should have had lots of water with the bar which I didn't :( So lesson learnt now and won't ever do that mistake.

I'm kind of feeling down today because its sunday evening and tomorrow I need to go to west end of London whereas I stay in East end of London. I need to do this travel for another 3 months and takes an hour and half each way and this puts me down....

Feeling tired and off to bed now...

No comments: