My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Monday 11 December 2006

19th And 20th Day

This weekend I had different kind of problem. Because I was going to have guests at home on Monday I was cleaning up the whole house (Not that I don't clean otherwise :) ), and in Saturday night I was feeling very very dizzy God!!! I have never seen anything like that. Even Sunday morning I was not getting better when I got up. Then after a while I was feeling okay and had lots of other stuffs to do. Again Sunday night, I was feeling the same way. I called Counsellor and she said its because I was working too much and need to rest. Let me see whether this dizzy feeling fades away otherwise I might need to give up the diet. Though I feel sad about that, there a drop of excitement in my mind. I know ... I'm trying to be little naughty here...

Spoke to my counsellor about my holidays and looks like I might move from Sole sourcing which is just 537cal diet to 1000calories diet. Let me see how I get through.
This week I weighed and did not see any weight Loss I was really worried. But on the forums people say that even though I have not lost weight I would have lost inches. So let me try on all my old tight clothes to keep me going.

No comments: