My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Tuesday 23 January 2007

16th to 23rd Jan - 57 to 64 days

I am sorry to have disappeared suddenly without any notice. I was the chosen one to travel to Manchester for a night and was very fortunate to get stuck at Manchester because of the train cancellations due to wind. So had to stay in there for another night and came back the next day evening. I was so tired of the travel and because we are moving home I was busy and tired and did not continue my blogging.


About the diet, I’d been really really naughty these days because I was staying outside. I realized that I have a habit of eating nice food when I stay out. So got tempted and did my maths and almost for 4 days I skipped two of my packs and equivalently had chicken (either grilled or Tandoori). You know what!!! Inititally it worked out very good BUT….yesterday when I weighed myself I had gained .4kgs :(


So am back to SSing now from yesterday. I started feeling very guilty. My husband was saying that I fiddling around the diet with over confidence and should not be doing it. Once in his life, I agree to what my husband is saying :) (Hope he doesn’t read this) So this week’s weight loss was just 1.7lbs… :( I’m obviously not very happy about it.


This shows that I need more self-control and also gives me an idea of how difficult its going to be when I get into maintenance. So, let me be prepared to it. So my aim is to lose as much as weight as possible now so that when I start gaining it, it will be at least slower and hope I will never get back to the weight at which I started.


Notice: Because we are moving home, I might be on and off this blog. But I’ll see to it that I’ll give the full update :)

No comments: