My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Friday 12 January 2007

10th and 11th Jan 2007 - 51 and 52 Days

On 10th evening I becamse little naughty and wanted to have chickent. Even though it was not my AAM week, I wanted to eat. It all started when I was walking along with my husband back from work to home. Smelled roasted chicken from Lahore Chicken point from the quite cold windy air...(Its all the smell and wind's fault and not mine :)) So bought roasted chicken, thought of missing my dinner soup and have equivalent Chicken. Surprisingly, by the dinner time all my cravings had gone. But still thought I can have little of chicken for my dinner instead of soup. So had very little chicken and guess what...I was feeling full with that. So no problem.

11th was very normal except for the little guilty feeling. But this diet has taught me to eat right portions. It has made me conscious about what I am eating. I love this diet and people!!! Remember if you are thinking of doing something about weight. Please do it now...I mean just now. Don't wait for anything...This diet is really amazing. I've reached my weight which I was before my pregnancy and I never thought I could ever do it. Here I've done it..... :)

No comments: