My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Thursday 23 November 2006

My Third Day of Lipotrim diet

Today is my third day and I am already getting bored of this food now. It may be because work is not that hectic as yesterday. The main thing I hate in this diet is , the metallic feeling in my mouth. It feels as if you are really sick. Not very good feeling :(
I managed to eat only half of my flapjack in the morning and I'm holding onto my next half to eat in the evening. Ususally evenings I feel energyless. So I'm trying this today.


Though I am managing to drink more than 4 ltrs of water, its sometimes boring. Its already boring on my 3rd day and I don't know how I'm going to continue it. Yesterday in the morning when I checked my weight I had lost 3lbs (Wow for second day). But when I checked it again in the evening, I haven't lost any weight :( (May be the machine is wrong and I've really lost that 3lbs lol...) I got worried and was asking my husband at 11:00pm (while he was sleeping) that Why I am not loosing any weight and he said 'For god's sake its just your 2nd day..... :)

Today in the morning I checked and it shows that 3lbs less. So same as yesterday in the morning. Hopefully its lesser tomorrow in the morning...Fingers crossed....

No comments: