My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Tuesday 28 November 2006

8th Day

Looks like I'm getting obsessed with reading forums on VLCD(Very Low Calories Diet) now. But these forums are really really motivating and inspiring. Today was better. I finished drinking my 4 ltrs by afternoon and was not feeling hungry. But I have this dizzy feeling all day along. I don't know why...But its manageable.

Today I was thinking of changing from Lipotrim to Cambridge diet(CD). The reasons are
1. I pay the same price for CD food packets
2. I will get a councellor who will help with my doubts and motivating me
3. I'm getting bored with Lipotrim food sachets. they don't come in many flavours as CD ones. I read on forums that they are tastier than LT (Lipotrim) sachets...

I've fixed an appt with a CD councellor near my area for saturday. I'm longing to have some tasty food even though I'm dietting...After all my tongue has some tasting buds too ;-)

No comments: