My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Sunday 26 November 2006

6th Day of diet -Had handful of rice :(

Doing this diet during weekends is very very tough. I was about to cry when I had to control myself from eating food

Both on saturday and today I had little of rice when I was cooking. I felt really guilty after that. God!!! this is really terrible not to eat when I am cooking food. I was listening to the audio cassette which my pharmacist gave and it clearly says that this is food addiction and I completely agree with it.

I've been drinking coffee and tea with very little skimmed milk in it. I know that its cheating and but I cannot drink black coffee/tea. Today is 6th day of my diet and went to weigh my weight because I cannot go on weekdays and I've lost 7lbs. Thats really rewarding. So this diet has been rewarding though, I've been cheating it .

But I've decided to control myself from eating rice anymore...Let me see

No comments: