My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Thursday 23 November 2006

3r day -Part 2

Today in the evening I started feeling hungry, tired, irritated and what not and when I was coming back from work with my husband I started saying that I am going to eat something when I reach home. But he was trying to convince me not to eat anything and was saying that I have done it for 3 days with so much effort and need to go through these weak minutes. When we were back at home, he prepared a big MUG :-; of tea and it helped to curb my temptation...Thanks to him.

Its 9:54 pm and am feeling okay now. The only problem after I've started this diet is, sleep. I am not able to sleep in the nights. Though I feel very tired and lie on the bed, am not able to sleep properly. Hopefully things will change...Waiting for it to get better....

No comments: