My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Thursday 15 February 2007

7th Feb to 15th Feb - 79th to 87th Day

I am really sorry about the discontinuity in my blogging (If at all anyone is reading it regularly :) )
Its because I just moved home and do not have broadband yet.

All these days my diet has been going really really smooth. Have learnt to alter the diet the way I want by eating little grilled chicken or chickent curry when I get really tempted and the good news is its not doing any harm to the ketosis.

This week I lost 2.2 Kgs and I am in cloud nine after seeing scale yesterday. I do not feel much tired these days and this diet has become kind of part of my life and part of people who I work with too. Because I'm usually a loose talker I explain the diet to everyone I talk to(Whether they are interested in listening to me or not) Free advertisment for Cambridge Diet now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Suki, I read your blog regularly. I have to say that I'm very impressed. You've lost 45 pounds!!! That's a great achievement. Hats off to ya!!! keep it up until you reach your goal.