My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Tuesday 20 February 2007

16th to 20th Feb - 88th day to 92nd day

These days have been better. On friday had a good dinner with my family at a restaurant. But was conscious about what I was eating. I just wanted to do it because I was getting so bored and wanted a change. I had two small spring rolls ....Wow they tasted soooooooooooooooooo good. Anyways, havent lost much weight this week there could be so many reasons for it.

One more news is my husband has started this diet from yesterday and I have already challenged him saying he's not going to continue. I will get a Nanpod if he fails to continue the diet and if he continues he'll get one. So all of u please wish me luck in my mission to stop my husband from succefully doing the diet :-).... I was just kidding.

I am happy that he's also doing it...Lets see whether we emerge as a slim couple from this CD.

No comments: