My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Tuesday 6 February 2007

3rd Feb-6th Feb - 75th to 78th Day

I have started feeling better. But the weight loss is not that great. This week I've lost only 1.1Lbs, the lowest loss I ever had. I did not eat anything other than the two days where I had little grilled chicken nibbles. I'm really devastated because when I move to 790 plan I'm allowed to 175gm of chicken. If this little nibbles lead to weight increase then 790 may not work out for me which means maintenance is going to be more tough. Let me do SS this week traditionally and see whether the weight loss is same and make any conclusions on that.

One more good news is my dress sizes have gone from 20-22 to size 16. I'm so happy. I could see myself on the size clothese which I never thought I would be able to wear.

No comments: