My weight Journey

On 136th Day of CDing

Wednesday 20 February 2008

20th Feb 2008 - 1st day of diet again :) - 156.4lbs Restart weight

Ok...Here comes my second phase of diet. For people who are reading my blog for the first time, I started my diet in 2006 Nov and lost around 30kgs(67lbs) in three months time following Lipotrim diet and then Cambridge diet. after a year, the update is, I've not maintained all the weight loss but have not gained all the weight too. I have gained around a stone's weight which I really want to lose.

So my update as of today is I am 70.4 kgs (156.4lbs). I want to become at least 140lbs. for which I'm restarting my cambridge diet. Today I've successfully managed to have only my pack (1 Cranberry bar, two spicy tomatoes). In addition I had some poppadams. Please don't ask me whether its part of diet. Of course its not. I got tempted when I was frying Poppadams for my husband and daughter. Anyways its my first day and I should be forgiven.

I think its easy to do it for the first two days its gets worse after that. I'll keep you posted about my progress. Lets see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully I would have reduced some weight tomorrow in the morning and that would motivate me to continue tomorrow.

No comments: